Friday, April 28, 2023

TGIF; Thankful Friday #268


Oh Friday, how thankful I am that you came along! This week has been busy.

My mom's in town so I had her over the weekend as well as DSS1 and DS1.

Saturday: Card making all morning with my DSS1
Sunday: Thrift Store shopping and Road Trip to DSS3's house to drop off my mom (DS1, DD and DGD1 all came along for the ride!)
Monday: Finish two cards for May's Monthly Card Kit
Tuesday:  Monthly Card Kit LIVE Facebook Event and film Scrapbook Flip Through for YouTube
Wednesday:  Lunch gathering with retired coworkers & long time friends and in the evening pick up my mom from DSS3's home
Thursday:  Book Club Meeting and arrival of DSS1
Friday (today): Family Pizza Night and RELAX

I'm exhausted but so thankful for having so much going on. It was a lot if I'm being honest, but boy does it get me going. I'm so thankful for the fact that my siblings are near me and that we want to spend time together. I'm thankful for the group of retired coworkers & long time friends that are AMAZING - we laughed, we cried and everything in between!

I hope you have the opportunity to spend time with relatives and/or friends. They sure are good for the soul!

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment below!

In case you didn't know...I'm not even sure if it's still a thing, but when referring to your family, you put a D (for designated) and the second letter is whatever it is you're designating (SS for sister) and then the number if you have more than one.  For example, I have three sisters so when talking about my oldest sister, I used DSS1. (I added the extra S since I already use DS for my sons.)

DSS = sister
DS = son
DD = daughter
DGD = granddaughter


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!