Thursday, April 6, 2023

Graduation Time!


It's that time of the year...graduation time! I know I have two graduates this year but every year we always get announcements and invitations from other friends and family.  So...I like to be prepared by having lots of graduation cards ready.


I made this one using Cricut Design Space and cardstock from CutCardStock. They have great variety of colors that it makes it easy to coordinate school colors when making cards.


I recently purchased some 6" square envelopes from CutCardStock (yes, they have envelopes too) so I decided to make a square card.

This one is 5.5" since my cardbase will be 5.75" square. This was actually pretty easy - the hardest part was what colors to use and whether or not I should pop each layer up with foam adhesive or keep them flat.


At the end, I decided to pop one layer up but keep the rest flat.



Super cute, right? Be sure to check out the YT process video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!