Friday, April 14, 2023

Another Graduation Card

I have lots of requests for graduation cards plus I have a few of my own. Here's another card made for a college graduate.


After selecting the colors, I used my Cricut to cut out the multiple layers for each image.


I used a little bit of inking to give the hat a little more definition but otherwise this is a pretty simple card to put together.


I love how it looks and that silver metallic paper is gorgeous!


Check out the YouTube video to see the process of putting this together!


Products Used:
CutCardStock: Wedding Cake Texture White, Cougar Smooth White, Pop Tone Wild Cherry and Curious Metallic White Silver
Nuvo Liquid Glue
Cranberry Ink from CTMH


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!