Thursday, April 20, 2023

Belated Birthday; SNS 240


Gnomes are everywhere including this cute belated birthday card! I used a card sketch from Sketch n Scrap. They post two card sketches and two layout sketches every month. 

I love that sketches give me a jump start on my projects. Be sure to click over to SNS blog or FB page to see the sketches and challenges.

My card:

The sketch:

YouTube process video:

More photos:


My card box needs filling so I created a second card:


I used my scoreboard to create the lines on the background on this one. Love it!

A variety of alcohol markers were used to color the gnomes and the patterned paper is from Stampin’ Up!  It’s double sided! The bling on both cards are from Queen and Co.

Now it's your turn...create a card based on this sketch and link it to the Sketch n Scrap blog or FB page by the end of the month!



1 comment:

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!