Friday, May 13, 2022

It's Our Birthday at Sketch n Scrap!

It's Sketch n Scrap's birthday this month and we're celebrating with lots of sketches and fun! Be sure to click on over there for all the excitement!

I worked on this layout #188 and decided to make this one page layout flow into a two page layout using another one page sketch from Sketch n Scrap. Be sure to check out that layout too (come back on the 21st to see that one!).


I have so many photos from our Zion trip even though we were only there for two days. It's a gorgeous place to go! So, the title "Rocks" comes from the saying, "Utah Rocks" and unfortunately, the other sketch has the left side of this two page spread. It'll all make sense when you see both together! I used the same papers and embellishments so they coordinated perfectly!


The wood slices were cut with the Cricut and the rest are using elements that I gathered for my hiking album.

And be sure to click on over to Sketch n Scrap for inspiration!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!