Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Piece Craft Love YouTube Hop

I’ve never done this before but I decided to join a YouTube hop to celebrate Piece Craft Love’s celebration of 500 YouTube subscribers.

We were given a list of five items to create a layout with. You know I don’t usually do mixed media on my scrapbook layouts so this was a stretch for me but I wanted to continue my Messy May series so this challenge fit.

The Pick Five items for the hop were: texture paste, stencil, coffee, squirrel and aqua or some kind of blue. I may have cheated a little on the coffee since I used a Dark Roast splatter, but I just couldn't figure out how to incorporate coffee into this page!


Check out my process in the video and then check out the remaining hoppers by clicking the links here or in the information box in YouTube.

Here is the list of the AMAZING makers who are joining this hop:
Anna – Piece Craft Love
Kimberly – I’d Rather Be Scrapbooking

Close Ups of the clusters:


Now, if I'm being honest, I probably won't continue to use mixed media in my scrapbooking, but it was fun for this hop.

Details:
Simple Stories Going Places embellishments & sticker sheet
Squirrel stamps from Bloom Art Stamps (Tree w/Fruit)
Papers: Paper Studios; Travel Icons and Carta Bella Region Strips - Are We There Yet?
WR Memory Keepers Travel Light stickers
Stampin Up! Bermuda Bay ink refill
Transparent Texture Paste by Ranger

Oh yeah I forgot to mention that there is a GIVEAWAY! Piece Craft Love is an online scrapbook and crafting store SO once you've watched these videos, hop over and drop a COMMENT on the Piece Craft Love channel video to be entered to win a $25 Gift Certificate to the shop! (Open WORLDWIDE, shipping minimums apply)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!