Thursday, May 26, 2022

Believe in the Magic of Christmas Layout

I'm working hard on completing 2020 and I'm almost there. I created the layout in the first photo for a sketch challenge but I had so many more photos and I wanted to make this a two page spread.
 
I made some slight changes to it and the finished two page spread now looks like this:




See the YouTube process video here:

I don't show it in the video but this two page spread has 12 photos all together. The right side top two photos, I added flip flaps to include more photos and journaling.

I know the background is pretty busy, the white borders around the photos help them stand apart from the patterned papers. And that paper from Teresa Collins is FAB U LOUS! The titles and Santa were all cut using the Cricut and Design Space.

The red checked paper was from my scrap bin and didn't have any more of it. I added that small piece of the Santa paper to make it flow but after I did that, I realized I probably could have just replaced the red checked paper with the Santa paper - but hey, I still like it! Both of those strips are approximately 3".

Be sure to check out the video, give me a thumbs up, leave a comment and hit the subscribe button if you're not already a subscriber.

I post at least two videos a week and one will always be scrapbooking.  The second will be whatever I'm creating in the Command Center which is the name of my craft room (and of course, this blog).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!