Sunday, December 12, 2021

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2021;Day 9

Day Nine and I’m super excited to show you these tags! They went through many changes before I decided they were done. I have a Christmas bulb punch and I punched out a bunch of lights using scraps. I cut strips of white cardstock (1.25x5.5) and then decided the bulb color order - I figured it would be easier to make them all the same.

Then I inked the strips using a finger dauber and various ink pads.
After that I used a black marker to draw the cord to hold the lights and adhered the bulbs. I selected one on each strip to be raised up with dimensional adhesive.
Used a white pen and Stickles to highlight them.
Handwrote the “to and from” using the same marker.
And here’s what I love…I thought they were still missing something so I punched more bulbs in black and cut the bottom half - adhered the tops to each bulb. Aren’t they fabulous?!?

Be sure to leave a comment for an entry in the giveaway at the end of the series!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!