Friday, December 10, 2021

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2021; Day Seven

Day Seven of the 12 days of Christmas tags series had me breaking out some punches. I created these Santas before so I knew I could make them with one hand and use scraps!

They are so easy to put together!
I used three punches, 1” and 1/2” circles, scalloped circle, and the oval was cut with a Creative Memories oval cutter. 
The noses were popped up with dimensional adhesive & the eyes were just drawn on with a black pen.
I added some music paper and a strip of washi tape to the tag base before adhering Santa-also with dimensional adhesive. Simple and so cute!

Don’t forget to leave a comment for an entry in the giveaway!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!