Monday, December 13, 2021

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2021; Day Ten

Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas Tags series were made using both the Cricut and a tree punch. The tag base was made by combining a triangle and square from basic shapes in the Cricut. I welded them together and the cut them out. 
I then sliced the tag in half to cut the top layer. 
I added holiday washi between the two layers before adhering the punched trees. They are popped up with 3D adhesive.
Stamped the to &from and they’re done.
Remember to leave a comment here or IG for an entry in the giveaway at the end of the series. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!