Saturday, December 11, 2021

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2021;Day 8

 Hey there! I’m so happy that I am able to keep up with the tags series. Although my right hand is still in the brace and I am experiencing pain, I can tell it’s getting better and I’m getting pretty good using my left hand!

Tag #8 was made using the Cricut. I searched for 3D bows and then made them my own by adding the black strip and the tab in the back. These are so cute!


I used a black marker & glitter marker to make the yellow piece into a buckle. You can tell I used my left hand since the rectangle is pretty bad, ha ha ha! But I’m ok with them!

Be sure to leave a comment as an entry for the giveaway at the end of the series. The name picked  will win one each of the 12 tags.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!