Wednesday, December 15, 2021

12 Days of Christmas Tags 2021 Series; Day 12

Here it is…the last day of 2021 Twelve Days of Christmas Tags!

I used the Cricut to cut these “tear away” tags. I got the SVG from Jennifer Maker’s website. She provides lots of great instructions and free SVGs on there.
I used two different stamps for each tag. Both stamp sets are from Fun Stampers Journey (Spellbinders).
Then punched out circles for the hole re-enforcers, some yarn & beads and jingle bells to finish them off!

Before the top and bottom of the tags are adhered, be sure to write the name of the recipient on the designated area. How fun are these?

I used a sheet of paper that has a full sheet of 4x6 cut-a-parts to make them so they have a collage look. I love it!

Be sure to leave a comment for an entry in the 12 tags giveaway. I’ll draw a name by the end of the week. Good luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!