Friday, June 25, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #183

Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for my family. Not just my kiddos, but my extended family too. We visited cousins for the first time in a long time; we had a nephew stay with us for a couple of days; and my sister came over to visit - all in a week!

I don't know if it's because we had limited contact due to the pandemic or that I just love spending time with my family - but no matter the reason, I'm thankful that I have the opportunity to spend time with them & actually like them.

I told myself I needed to take a photo when we were all together on Tuesday, but of course I didn't. You know, as a scrapbooker, I need to be slapped. Taking pictures should be my "go to"! LOL

Either way, it was still a good time!

How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment and share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!