Monday, June 7, 2021

Bitten By The Bug 2; County Fair Challenge


The newest challenge at the Bitten By The Bug 2 (BBTB2) challenge site is...county fair/fair. I know it's summer and the perfect time to celebrate the county fair, but you know what...? Since my kiddos have grown up, we rarely go to the fair anymore. I struggled with this challenge but then had an AH HA moment...Quilts! 

One thing I always love about the fair are all the crafty exhibits. My mom is a quilter so we always loved these entries.

I used the Tile Stencils in Cricut Design Space and added paper scraps from the Sunday Afternoon paper pad from DCWV. I also have a stitch/sewing stamp set that I got the sentiment from and the flower quilting.




I hope you're inspired to create something with this week's challenge them and link it to the BBTB2 Cricut challenge site before the due date.

6 comments:

  1. Have always been envious of quilters and enjoyed seeing the crafts at the TX State Fair. I crochet and this yr learned to loom knit. You receive a blue ribbon for the creative use of the papers for the quilting creation.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love quilts and using the stencil cut for the quilt is a great idea. This is a perfect card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a beautiful project. I love this quilt and the sentiment to go with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and both grandmas were quilters! I also love seeing the quilting displays at fairs showcasing different designs! The stencil cut made a perfect quilt!
    :)
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Visiting the amazing quilts was always at the top of our "to do" list when my sister and I used to visit the county fair each fall!! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!