Wednesday, June 2, 2021

June MCK Announcement

The card we'll be making during the Monthly Card Kit Live Event is a tunnel card. This is the one we'll be making together during the event:


And the extra one that you'll make on your own:

Aren't these great! The featured card is perfect for a sympathy, thinking of you and/or get well.

If you're interested in the Live Event and the Monthly Card Kit, click over to the tab on the Home Page and read all about it and then click over to my FB page to sign up for the event!

I'm having a ton of fun with these "craft with me" videos and enjoying this crafty time with my friends and family!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!