Saturday, June 5, 2021

Sketch n Scrap Card Challenge #195


I've said it before and I'll say it again...I love working with sketches! Check out the new card sketches at the Sketch n Scrap  challenge blog.

I decided to work with Sketch #195. I created a process video - be sure to check it out below. The sketch:

Basically, after fiddling around, I decided to turn the sketch to the side and add the focal image going vertical instead of horizontal.

I just bought this cute elephant stamp set recently and I love how cute the images are and versatile the sentiments are.

Here's the card:

Here's the video:

Details:
  • The papers were scraps from my scrap pile and the yellow flowers is a washi tape adhered to white cardstock before adhering to the card.
  • Black pearl drops
  • Variety of alcohol markers
  • Clear glitter marker
  • Stamp set from Whimsy Stamps


1 comment:

  1. This is so adorable Dorlene! Love that cute elephant and adorable sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!