Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Using Labels in my Junk Journal; YouTube Video

Be sure to watch my newest video using those same handmade labels that I used earlier in my planner (click HERE to read the post) but this time, I used them in my Junk Journal. I love how they add a bit of color with little effort.

Check out the video here:

Photo of the final spread:

They almost look like palm trees which got me thinking about another idea for a spread!

One of the things I love most about this type of art is all the layers that are there. If you notice, this started as a March Madness basketball bracket. Instead of tossing them, I added them into my Junk Journal. You'll notice when you watch the video, there was some paint on the paper already before I started. I use many "blank" pages to mop up extra medium. When I am ready to actually complete the page, there's already a starting point!

Products:
Labels using my own art
Black Stabilo pencil
Gelatos in Teal & Yellow
Illustrated Faith green crayon
White Posca Paint Pen (Bullet tip)
White Acrylic Paint
Black StazOn ink pad
Green ink pad & small cosmetic brush applicator
Script rubber stamp
White Acrylic Paint spray (homemade)
Regular pencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!