Saturday, May 1, 2021

National Scrapbooking Day at Sketch n Scrap


Happy National Scrapbooking Day! We're celebrating on the Sketch n Scrap challenge site. Go check out the challenge and the DT layouts.

The sketch:

I turned it on it's side and created this layout:
Close up of the splatters!

This is the right side of a two page spread. I love doing that. Use two different one page sketches but by using the same products, it becomes a coordinated two page spread.

See the left side HERE.

Be sure to click on over to the Sketch n Scrap challenge site for more inspiration and I hope you celebrate National Scrapbooking Day by creating all kinds of layouts!
 

1 comment:

  1. This is so pretty Dorlene! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!