Friday, May 28, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #179

Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday and a kick off to a three day weekend! With that being said, this week I'm thankful for this upcoming three day weekend! I know I sound like a broken record, but it has been a week! We had a birthday dinner on Saturday, a spontaneous trip to the beach on Sunday and then some travel to and from the Bay Area on Monday, Tuesday was the Monthly Card Kit Live FB Event - man, I've been exhausted all week!

This getting old thing is no fun but it's better than the alternative. Enjoy your Memorial Day weekend!

Here's the recap of the live event if you're interested:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!