Friday, May 21, 2021

TGIF; Thankful Friday #178

Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday! This week I'm thankful for an uneventful week. As you know, DS1 is having health issues - he still is, however it's been pretty consistent this week. He texted me letting me know he gained 10 lbs. Isn't that funny! Normally you don't celebrate weight gain, so this is a first!

I was able to use the treadmill a few times this week and actually sit in the backyard in the evenings just chillin' & relaxin' acting all cool.

I spent Saturday at a Farmer's Market with a longtime friend. I bought lots of goodies including some beets. I've never cooked beets before so I had to look it up. I decided to use the slow cooker to roast them. They turned out so good and I was able to make a beet salad that evening.

I hope you enjoyed your week. Let me know what you are thankful for this week in the comments.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!