Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Sketch n Scrap Card #193


Hi there! It's time again for new sketches at the Sketch n Scrap challenge blog. I made the coolest card using this clearance stamp set from Hobby Lobby. I wasn't going to buy it at first but then I knew I could make a cool space theme with the stars and planets.

Here's the sketch:

And here's my card:


Close Up:

Isn't is cool! Watch the process video below to see how I put it together:


Now it's your turn...link your project using the sketch at the Sketch n Scrap blog. They have two card sketches and two layout sketches a month. You don't want to miss them!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous Dorlene!! Love how you used this stamp set!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!