Thursday, May 20, 2021

Scrapbooker vs Card Maker??

I call myself a Scrapbooker who makes cards but lately I feel like I'm a Card Maker who scrapbooks. I'm still scrapbooking 2019 but at least I'm in December so I'm almost done.

Being on a couple of DTs has really helped me as well. I mentioned before that I am currently on a new DT for a new scrapbook site called, Scrapbooking The Day Away with AnnMarie. It's a community for scrapbookers and has a large chat area, tutorials, challenges, zoom classes & crops. It's a lot of fun and I was honored to be part of the FIRST DT.

I've completed a few layouts since there's a new sketch every week. Here they are:






 You can tell I'm scrapping Christmas but I did throw in a graduation layout just to mix things up!

When you get a chance, go check out the new site by clicking HERE. There's a free and paid membership available. You won't be disappointed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!