Friday, August 21, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #143

Friday is here and I'm officially on vacation! We're taking a Road Trip to Utah and Arizona. I'm letting the guys plan the trip and all I want to be is a passenger! I was very reluctant to go because of the hotel situation, but I gathered some items to create a COVID-19 Kit. I got the idea from one of my coworkers.

This week, I'm thankful for the anticipation of a vacation from all the things.

I really do plan on letting it all go...truly appreciate God's creations/nature and of course the 100+ degree weather.

Our first stop...

What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment and let me know.


1 comment:

  1. I’m late for Wednesday again! Have a fab trip, we did something similar in 2017. Visited Kanab and did a tour of the movies sets (huge cowboy films sets and land), then went to Grand Canyon via Cameron trading post (biggest collection of turquoise jewellery for sale that I have ever seen - and probably the biggest restaurant, come to think of it!!) We went to Zion, I think it was one of the most amazing places I’ve ever been, the sun and shade and the magnificent canyon..it was all fab. Hope you love it and it can totally remove you from the everyday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!