Saturday, August 22, 2020

Am I The Cricut Queen?

I'm joking, but sometimes I feel like the only crafting I'm doing is with my Cricut. And for someone who used to say, I'll rarely use the HTV, I'm using it more often than not.

I'm sharing some Cricut projects I've made lately:
I made this tank top for DIL1. The tank was a jersey knit so I had to use the Sports Flex HTV.
TIP: Search under Images for word strings. For instance, I searched for "Best freakin'", found an image that I liked and then used the contour tool to remove words I didn't need. (This one had dad in the image.) Then you can either search for the words, "auntie" and "godmother" or use text. I used text for these two. Sized & moved them around until I liked the way it looked.


The "93" is Iron On Mesh HTV. This was the first time using this - easy, peasy. Just like regular HTV! I used the Extreme Font for this jersey type shirt.

I also made these awesome kitchen towels for DIL3. Do you watch Schitt's Creek? Hilarious! I'm on the last season and my DIL said it had the perfect finale. I must savor it!
These were made with Strong Bond black HTV and flour sack towels from Walmart.

And I never did show you guys the finished onesie I made for my granddaughter. Now, my sewing skills need a little work, but I added some eyelet ruffles to the bottom area too. This image & words were from Design Space.
Super cute, right?

So, what do you think? Am I the Cricut Queen or what? I sure feel like it!

If you love to make things with your project, be sure to click over to Bitten By The Bug 2 (BBTB2) to join a current challenge. The Design Team has inspiring projects for you to try!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!