Thursday, August 6, 2020

Cricut Haul

Ok, I may have gone a little crazy with Cricut products, but they were on sale and I really, really need a variety of colors in HTV. So, I bought a lot of rolls. Most of the ones I purchased were sampler packs so there was a variety of colors in each roll. I think this will hold me for awhile.
And I bought some Infusible Inks - I'm excited to use this product! I already have my project prepared.

After I received these 13 items, I received an email that Cricut was having a 50% off sale of their Infusible Ink blanks so...

Box #2:

The final cost of the girls' shirts were $3.00. You can't beat that. Cricut had the 50% off sale, an additional 10% off since I'm a Cricut Access member and then free shipping and another 10% off using a code that was given by Holli Mostella. Cricut allows you to stack codes! How cool is that?!? (Unfortunately I didn't realize that when I purchased the rolls above, but I'll be sure to use her codes in the future.)

If you don't know who Holli Mostella is, check her out and follow her. She has many YouTube videos and is constantly hosting giveaways.

Be sure to check back for Cricut projects that I highlight here and on the Bitten By The Bug 2 blog. I am always posting projects on IG, FaceBook and YouTube too. Come follow me!

IG: @3sons_and_astar



1 comment:

  1. I’m so late for WOYWW again, that commenting here makes it look less bad. I think! Great haul..those T-shirt’s worked out at 3$..blimey. You are a whizz with the Cricut, that onesie is so cute. Will follow you on IG in a minute, you are prolific Dorlene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!