Friday, August 7, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #141

Happy Friday and Happy TGIF; Thankful Friday. This week I am thankful for my kiddos. The two that are home during the day are kicking butt doing some deep cleaning around the house. They are tackling specific areas at a time and it looks so good. Yup, they are also tossing stuff that should have been tossed years ago. I get sentimental over stupid items and can't seem to throw them away so I gave them full authority to toss anything that is old, broken and looks like it hasn't been used in a long time.

(Unfortunately, that also included some dying houseplants, but it was time to let them go!)

We have a big house and it's always going to be a little dusty, dirty and messy, but as long as we don't let it sit too long, it'll be fine.

So thanks to my kiddos for taking care of it! One less thing for me to do.

*cross off husband and insert kiddos*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!