Friday, April 24, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #127

Happy Thankful Friday! This week I’m thankful for Zoom, Webex, FaceTime, etc. My Book Club met yesterday via Zoom and it was pretty cool! I mean modern technology, right? Even though we are all staying home and sheltering in place, we still get to hang out and see our friends & family.

I hope that you are all staying safe and healthy and adjusting to this new norm. I ordered a collection of wine through TravelingVineyard and will be doing a wine tasting event at home with my family - I’m normally not a huge wine drinker, but hey, what the heck, right?!? I’ll let you know how it goes.

Your turn, what are you thankful for this week? Share in the comments.

My “office” in the backyard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!