Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Love to Craft Challenge Blog; April Anything Goes


As always, the challenge them at the Love To Craft Challenge Blog (LTCCB) is Anything Goes.

I've been working in my Junk Journal a lot lately so I am sharing this spread with you.

I am not one to waste supplies and working in a Junk Journal I like to use as many recycled products as possible. I cut out these words with my Cricut for some Valentine's cards and kept the negative for a stencil.
You vaguely see the "mine" but you can definitely see the "loves". I used some Ranger Distress spray for this.

One of things I love about my Junk Journal is that I use it to mop up left over ink, paint and other mediums so when I go to work in it, there aren't many "white" pages. This helps with the fear of a blank page!


If you look at this close up, you can see the remaining piece of a sticker sheet. This was already on the page just wanting to be prettied up!
The heart was cut out from a copy of a previous art journal page and I created a shadow with some honey ink.
The "Bee Mine" letters and bee were cuts from the Cricut that I didn't use for a card. It was sitting on my desk staring at me! I used a white pen to add some doodles on each letter (which I LOVE). Stamped hearts and used my fingers to add the small dark blue dots.
Be sure to click on over to LTCCB to link your Anything Goes project.

If you want to see more pages in my Junk Journal, click on the label to the right.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!