Friday, April 3, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #124

Another Friday and I’m still thankful. Wow, two weeks Sheltered in Place and I’m getting a little stir crazy! This week, I’m thankful for the updates and conversations that I’m having with friends and family more often. We’re all in this together #alonetogether is true for sure. I’ve talked to four cousins that normally I only give the “thumbs up” on their FB posts.

I talked to three old co-workers, two nieces and a high school buddy.

People are reaching out and it’s been pretty cool!

I hope you are staying safe, staying in place and finding things to be thankful for this week.

Let me know in the comments, what you are thankful for this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!