Friday, April 10, 2020

TGIF; Thankful Friday #125

Is it Friday? Wow, these days are rolling into one and the only thing that makes this Friday different is that it’s Good Friday.

This week I am thankful for our big house. We have a two story home with plenty of room for all of us to have our own space for our on-line meetings, classes and conversations.

If the weather would cooperate, we could even use the stage (Le LEAF) if needed.

I hope you are finding things to be thankful for as we continue to be in our homes and Sheltering in Place. Let me know in the comments what your are thankful for this week or better yet, what are you’re new norms during this time.



Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!