Thursday, April 2, 2020

Junk Journaling w/LeAnna

My granddaughter had a lot of fun working in the Junk Journal and did a great job! Here are some photos!
This is how it started:

 She didn’t like the bright red so I gave her the hint about adding white to cover up what you don’t like.
 Look at all that paint goodness!
 When she stamped the sunflower, it didn’t leave a dark enough impression so she used a marker to darken the image.
 Then added some gold foil!
 Some paint splatters and of course, the signature!

The next page:
 Look at that beautiful face! She’s so happy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun journal and I can see you had endless pleasure in creating it. Stay safe.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!