Wednesday, March 18, 2020

WOYWW #562

It’s good to know with all the closures, shut downs and shelter in place going on around us, the WOYWW is still here. We’ll always have our work desks to share with others.

Here’s my desk this morning:
I’m so excited because I ordered cards from my original art and they came in yesterday afternoon. My only regret is that they come standard in matte finish but I didn’t realize it. I like them in glossy. I plan to take lots of photos and add them to my Etsy store soon.

Have a great week amongst all the chaos. Stay safe and healthy and don’t forget to click on over to Stamping Ground to link up your own work area.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!