Sunday, March 1, 2020

Love To Scrap Challenge Blog; March, 2020


The challenge at the Love To Scrap Challenge Blog (LTSCB) for March, 2020 is anything goes. I have to be honest, sometimes the "anything goes" challenge is harder for me.

For this month’s project, I decided to work in my Junk Journal.

Here’s the final page:

And some photos of the steps:
The page started like this since these journals are near my desk, whenever I have leftover paints, etc., I swipe it on a page in the journal. It helps to have something on the page before I start.


 That circle stencil is a piece of paper that was left after cutting out multiple circles on my Cricut for another project. I don’t waste much around here!
Since the journal is not a smooth surface, I used the MISTI to stamp the sentiment.

A close up and a photo of most of the supplies:

Isn’t this a fun page? I made six different Junk Journals awhile back and I still have not completed one. Click on the Junk Journal label to the right for more layouts and more information on how to start a Junk Journal.

Be sure to click on over to LTSCB and be inspired by the DT and to link up your own project with the Anything Goes theme.


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment!! And a fabulous page to go along with it! I'm always in awe of people that could pull off projects like this, 'cause it is so not in my comfort zone! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!