Monday, March 2, 2020

Bitten By The Bug; Anything But A Card


Join the newest challenge at Bitten By The Bug! The theme for this two week challenge is Anything But A Card.

I'm on an iron on obsession right now especially since I received the Mini Press for Christmas from my son & DIL.

Here's my project:


Pretty cool, right?

These shoes started off like this:

I used my Cricut to type out "Giants" and "San Francisco" using the Varsity font. I found the baseball image on Design Space then sliced it in half to apply to the tongue of each shoe. The SF logo was made into a svg by downloading the image and then uploading it into Design Space. (If you're not sure how to do this, there are plenty of YouTube videos that show you how.)

The Mini-Press makes projects like these so easy. Honestly, I don't think you can do this project without one. My slogan for the mini-press is...

"The Mini-Press, you don't realize you need one, until you need one."

Now it's your turn, click on over to BBTB and link up your Anything But A Card crafty project.


5 comments:

  1. Wow those really pop on those shoes and now I have all kinds of ideas. I guess I will need to to rethink my need for a mini press because obviously your slogan is correct, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I have never done shoes and I can totally see where the mini press would be a plus! Thanks so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice job on these fun shoes. You really "dressed" them up and made them really fabulous! Love what you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my mini press for Christmas as well and LOVE it!!! Your shoes are fabulous and such a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These shoes are awesome! My kid (not the Cricut kid) is really intrigued. We may be doing this soon! thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!