Tuesday, March 10, 2020

All About That Base

I took a class at my LSS to create the base for a mini-album. I gotta tell ya, it was amazing! I'm so glad I was able to take it because I learned a lot and I know I'm going to make many more of these.

It was hard taking photos of a black on black album but I hope you can see how cool it is.


We made the cover, the spine and all the interactive pages for it. The album can hold 60+ photos.


I can't wait to complete the album with pattern papers, photos and embellishments!

If you're in Central CA or nearby, I highly recommend this class by Katie at Katie's World. She makes fabulous album kits and page kits. Check her out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!