Saturday, June 29, 2019

ICAD 2019; Week Four

Another fun week of index cards for the ICAD 61 day challenge!









If you want additional information on what I used or how I used it, let me know in the comments.

The best thing about this challenge is that you can start anytime. Sure, it's meant to go from June 1st through July 31st, but the first two years I started in August since it was more convenient for me. And honestly, when it's an informal challenge you can start (and end) anytime you want - follow the prompts or not. It's meant to be fun so if you're thinking of doing something like this...jump in!

Click on over to Daisy Yellow to read more about it and get the daily prompts. I hope you join in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!