Friday, June 7, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #89

Happy Friday!

Image result for garden signs direction
This week has been busy, busy, busy and I love it. The week started with ICAD 61 day challenge and our annual Summer Reading Marathon. My daughter and I already finished one book each and at least half way through book #2.

In the midst of all that, my granddaughter and I are working on signs for the garden post that hubby is working on. We're doing something like this...
Image result for garden signs direction But of course, putting our own spin on it.

This week was also the first week of summer for our granddaughter and daughter (she works for the school too and only during student days).

I guess I should get to the, "what am I thankful for"... this week, I'm thankful for the "schools out for summer" feeling. Yup, I'm still working, but there's something in the air at home that makes it ok.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!