Tuesday, June 18, 2019

Wedding #2 Scrapbook Layouts

As you know, I'm working on my son and DIL's wedding album. Layouts are now in the reception party phase which means I'm almost done with the album.

Here are a couple of sneak peeks:





I used my Cricut a lot for this album especially for the titles. I also have been inspired by RTS who is a YouTuber that I love. Janet, hosts a lot of challenges and it's been fun listening and watching her videos. If you get a chance, check her out. Her channel, RTS, stands for Record The Story.

The wedding color was Rose Gold and I had a heck of a time finding wedding themed embellishments with that metallic. Most are silver or gold...but I did find some. Pink, Black, White and Rose Gold...so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!