Friday, June 28, 2019

JJ Pages, ICAD Challenge and TGIF; Thankful Friday #92

I've said it before, the ICAD challenge is so fun but what makes it more fun is that I continue the creativity to my Junk Journal.

When working on the index cards, I'll use the leftover paint, inks, etc., and use them on a Junk Journal page. I may not completely finish the page at that time, but building up the goodies is fun!

Here are some of the pages I've played with recently:


And, I thought I'd show off this page again. It's one of my favorites...
At the end of all this, I don't want to forget my TGIF; Thankful Friday post. This week I'm thankful for time in the Command Center. It's so wonderful to spend time up there and just relax. Playing with the different mediums while participating in the ICAD 61 Day Challenge is so fun and a de-stressor.  I'm thankful for the stress release of playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!