Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Junk Journal Pages

I'm in the middle of the ICAD 61 day challenge and have pulled out my Junk Journals as well. I hate wasting all the left over mediums and supplies for just one project, so as I'm completing the index card, I'm also completing or at least contributing to a junk journal page.

If you want to see my index cards, click on the ICAD label. This post is of a few pages I recently worked on in the Junk Journal.

The sentiment is from a "Harry Potter" themed stamp set my daughter gave me for Mother's Day. Quote from Dumbledore.

I LOVE the background on this!

Some photos of the process and goodies I used:


Elements 1 Stamp Set designed by me! There are three total by Bloom Art Stamps.
Handmade stencil for the Day 7 challenge
You know I saved that stencil for future projects. In fact, I love the way the stencil looks with the inks on it. LOL I can probably just place that somewhere in my  junk journal. Hmmm...now ideas are floating in my head. Look for that one soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!