Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Disney and the Cricut

I had a busy weekend that started on Thursday. 

Doctor and dental appointments on Thursday - my son's surgery on Friday - family visit and dinner guests on Saturday and finally some rest on Sunday. And between all of that was March Madness and endless games of college basketball!

My little sis is taking her family on a Disney cruise again and she needed some help with their door hanger. Apparently taking your family on a Disney cruise isn't enough for these families so they have every day gift exchanges with the kiddos (and I guess parents too if they want) and they need something on their door to hold these gifts. Yeah, I'm being sarcastic, honestly I think it's pretty ridiculous but it's a thing and I get why my sis wouldn't want to have her kids be the only ones not getting goodies...but come on...really?!

Anyhow, she sewed up this beautiful thing and wanted help personalizing it. All I did was cut out some iron on letters of their first initials and cut the Mickey head with the "W".

My sis did an amazing job. The Mickey details are either the fabric or patches that she purchased.


If you recall, I made some cut outs for their last cruise and she laminated them to be able to use them again - so smart! Check them out HERE.

This year, it's one of my nephew's birthday so I did create a banner with his name and of course forgot to take a photo!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, this is so fabulous!! You and your sis did a wonderful job!! I love it!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!