Sunday, March 3, 2019

Scrapbook Expo Haul

I came, I shopped, I cropped...That’s what I did yesterday at the Stamp & Scrapbook Expo on Saturday. I tried to be really good on my purchases, but overall you just get caught up in the goodies, the booths, the demonstrations and all the sales.

Here’s a couple of shots of my haul:



I forgot to place the magnet bar for my MISTI and the most amazing thing f or scrapbooking...there is something cool from Penless.com.  I’m not exactly sure what it’s called, but basically it’s a scan code on a sticker so you can add videos to your scrapbooking pages. I am so excited to use them when I create my son & daughter-in-law’s wedding album.

My daughter used on with her scrapbook page of her class fieldtrip when they made homemade ice cream. So she did the page with photos and then added the sticker/scan. So as you’re looking at her page, you put your phone up to the sticker and the video that she downloaded pops up. MIND BLOWN!

I bought two alcohol markers that are skin toned. These markers have a light, medium and dark pen in one. I’ll try it and hope that it’ll help my skin coloring skills. I also did some damage at the Queen & Company booth - love their doodads!

Fun!

1 comment:

  1. What an awesome haul!! I can't wait to see what you create with it!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!