Friday, March 1, 2019

TGIF; Thankful Friday #78

Today I got to read at my granddaughter's school for Dr. Seuss' Birthday & Read Across America. I'm thankful this week for the opportunity I have to do fun things during the work day with my granddaughter. It's a perk for working in the same school district. On this particular volunteer day, I don't even have to document my time off since I was invited by the school site.

So thank you to the school site for inviting me to perform grandmother duty!
Image result for dr seuss read across america 2019
How about you? What are you thankful for this week? Leave a comment to let everyone know what you are thankful for this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!