Friday, March 8, 2019

TGIF: Thankful Friday #79

Oh sweet Friday...you're back! I had a busy week. There was lots of rain and gloominess in our parts, but the landscape is green and that's always a good thing.

This week I'm thankful for my dentist. I've been having some problems with a crowned tooth. Well, insurance won't cover anything with it until it's at least five years old. Yes, I had it crowned in 2017 but there was a crack.  I didn't want to pay the moola for it and my dentist said he'd cover all costs except for the actual crown.

SOLD! So like every QUEEN should, I had my crowned replaced this week.
Image result for crown quotes
Your turn...share what you're thankful for in the comment section.

Until next week...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!