Tuesday, September 22, 2026

STAMPtember Day Two; Masking


It's Day Two of my STAMPtember week and today I'm using American Crafts Bootiful Nights stamp set from Jenlee Schoolcraft. With this stamp set, I'm showcasing the masking technique.



I used this technique for layering the cat on the fence and for the oval behind him. I mention Rubber Paws in my YouTube video. She was my sister's sister-in-law. She passed away over 10 years ago and honestly, I didn't really know her but I think about her often. 

When she passed, she left behind an entire craft room that was gifted to my sisters and I. This woman was an artist! I mean, the cards and work she left behind left me in awe. It is unfortunate that I didn't really get to know her - we had a lot in common. Although I didn't really know her, I am inspired by her and her supplies speak to me.

I wanna tell you, this card had one mistake after another but I pushed forward and came up with a super cute card!


Be sure to watch the YouTube process video for today's card and also the other four stamped cards in this series!

If you're looking for budget friendly crafty supplies, look no further than Jenlee Schoolcraft. She has new and gently used products available. If you use my first name, Dorlene, you'll get 10% off your order!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!