It's September which means it's also STAMPtember! I almost didn't do this series this year but I'm so glad I did. We're going to stamp up some fun with stamp sets I haven’t used yet and some tried and true techniques.
Day One is pretty simple. I'm using xxx set which were gifted to me when a friend was destashing. Since these are outlined images, I pulled out some alcohol markers to color them in.
Aren't these doggies so cute?
Since I wanted all three on the card front, I punched peep holes and adhered the doggies in each one. I created a cut file in Cricut Design Space of the window layers for a standard A2 card. Click HERE for the link.
If you do not have a Cricut, you can also stack two pieces of same size paper (4x5.25) and punch three smaller circles through both layers. Then, take whichever piece that will be on top, and use a larger circle to punch around those smaller circles.
I'll post a YouTube process video each day this week so be sure to hit that subscribe button for stamping fun. Here's the one for Day One:

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!