I made a new junk journal specifically for coffee and/or tea experiences and this is the first spread! I used treasures I picked up from my recent trip to Portland OR.
This was so fun. I didn't do any artsy stuff (ok, maybe just a little) because I wanted the 'junk' to be the showcase and I think I did a great job.
Super fun, right?
I love the coffee sleeve tuck pocket the most. I also tried the packing tape method to remove the art from the plastic iced coffee cup. It worked well for my first try, but I definitely need to practice!
Words to live by from Bea, a seven year old kid...You Are Not in the Way!


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!