I'm joining the Iron Crafter Challenge YT Hop for this month. This month the item we are to use is doilies. Honestly, I wasn't sure if I was going to participate because I wasn't sure if I had any doilies. Well, guess what? I do!
I used papers that were sitting near my work desk and waiting to be put away so it was nice to use some of them instead. I used a sketch from Sketch n Scrap. Here's the sketch:
Check out the blog post with this sketch HERE.
See below for the HOP details:
******************************************************************
Join a fun group of crafty people each month as we take on the Iron Crafter Challenge! Each month Tara from @thepapersnob will select a challenge ingredient to use on a layout. This hop goes live on the THIRD FRIDAY of the month. We will have a hop on YouTube and Instagram to show how we used the challenge ingredient(s) for the month.
The mystery challenge for September is to use doilies on your projects.
If you want to learn about the mystery item and play along, come over to the Paper Snob Community Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/thepapersnobcommunity/
Instagram:
Tina www.instagram.com/tinamcmmvr
Laurie: https://www.instagram.com/scrapbookingbits…
Simera: https://www.instagram.com/scrappysimi/
Kathy: https:www.instagram.com/kacarr61
Tammy: https://www.instagram.com/handcrafterhaven
Brandi: https://www.instagram.com/scrappy.boymama/
Kaitlin: https://www.instagram.com/keptinteal
DawnLyn: www.instagram.com/dawnlynsdesigns
Karin: instagram.com/kadas_scrapbooking
Lauren: https://www.instagram.com/creative_happy_hour
Here is a playlist with ALL the videos of the YouTube creators:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLcnicDKYJPbs


No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!