Thursday, September 17, 2026

Grandchildren Layout


Hi there friend! I created a pretty simple layout using a sketch by Scrapbooking The Day Away. Each week, the Design Team receives a new one page sketch to complete within the same week. I was happy to complete it by the due date.

The sketch:


Earlier this week, I created a layout and this one is a companion page.


The quote was created in Design Space as a print then cut and I used this large embellishment in place of a photo. I don't normally create one photo layouts but it just worked out this way!


Watch the YouTube process video to see how I took the sketch and made it mine!


And if you're looking for a great scrapbooking community, go to THIS site for all things scrapbooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!