Thursday, February 15, 2024

Sketch n Scrap Layout Sketch #291

Hey there! I know, I know...I've mentioned it many times before, but I sure do love a great layout sketch! The sketches at Sketch N Scrap are a great jumping off point when you don't know where to start. The nice thing is they post two scrapbook and two card sketches a month.

Here's the current sketch that I'm working with:


And here's the final layout:


I'm working on Christmas 2021 and this was the first year we were able to get together after the quarantine. My sister & mom made everyone quilts during this time and gifted them all on Christmas. I plan on using a 6x12 flip flap to include all the photos I took of the quilts.  There will be 10 photos on this one layout once I'm done!



I used stamps for the border & punched hearts and my Cricut for the "Made with Love" title. I used chalk pencils to do the scribbly coloring. I love how that turned out! Definitely different than my norm.

The paper line is Candy Cane Lane from xx.

Be sure to take a look at Sketch n Scrap website and their Facebook Page for all the sketches and challenges!

1 comment:

  1. Such a wonderful layout Dorlene! I love the title work and the fun scribbly art!! Great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting. I appreciate your comments. I love sharing my projects with you and hope to encourage you to create things on your own. Thanks again!